HOLIDAY MARKET AT CADILLAC SQUARE
Holiday shoppers will have more reasons to stay in Detroit this season. The Holiday Markets are a collaboration between Downtown Detroit Partnership, Bedrock and Quicken Loans. The markets will open November 17, 2017 just in time for the 14th Annual Tree Light Ceremony and will run through January 28, 2018.
Cadillac Square Hours
Monday - Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 11 am - 8 pm
Friday: 11 am - 10 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 7 pm
Cadillac Lodge Hours
Tuesday- Thursday from 11:00 a.m.to 10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to Midnight
Sunday from Noon to 7:00 p.m.
The markets will be closed both Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Citizen Yoga: yoga studio and boutique
- Flamingo Vintage: vintage men's and women's clothing and accessories
- Detroit Vintage Collective: Hamtramck studio based textile dealers
- Ashley Gold: fashionable jewelry
- Aptemal Clothing: apparel company specializing in “Detroit Hustles Harder” gear
- Open Me When: unique premium gift boxes
- David Vintage: haute couture streetwear
- My Book Buddy: a bookstore that specializes in getting children and teenagers to read more
- Detroit City Nut Company: premium nuts, dried fruit, and snacks
- The Nosh Pit Detroit: vegan and vegetarian food truck
- Sweet Arrangements: nostalgic candy shop specializing in homemade fudge and popcorn
- Sha La Cynt: locally sourced, air popped, vegan, and non-GMO popcorn
- Good Cakes and Bakes: baked goods made from wholesome and organic ingredients
- The Natural Market: handmade bath, body, and home products
- ASHE Supply Co.: small batch coffee and accessories